We take an integrated and holistic approach to traffic design
Effective traffic design calls for an understanding of community need, road networks and logistics. We work with our clients to arrive at solutions that incorporate a range of transport modes to meet the unique needs of each community and location.
Opus’ multi-disciplinary team is well placed to provide a range of transport planning and traffic engineering services to guide traffic design requirements for projects across Australia.
We work to ensure that safe, accessible, efficient and sustainable transport systems are in place. Our clients include state and local government, as well as private developers and organisations seeking effective traffic and transportation solutions.
Our traffic design specialists have the skills and knowledge around supporting infrastructure and traffic management techniques that together achieve our clients’ social, economic and environmental goals.
Our experience in Australia
Our traffic design services include:
- Walking and cycling strategies, infrastructure design, route assessments and audits
- Public transport infrastructure design including accessible bus-stop siting and audits
- Parking provision and management
- Transport assessments and mitigation measures
- Traffic impacts including intersection analysis and network modelling
- Economic evaluation and road infrastructure improvement assessments/applications
- Road safety including crash analysis and road safety audits
- Traffic management plans and reviews for road works