We deliver robust transport planning solutions that are people and technology focused
Our work aims to ensure that safe, efficient and sustainable transport systems are in place for the movement of people and goods.
We work with local and state government agencies along with private developers to prepare and implement transport policies and plans. Our transport specialists understand the link between transport and land-use planning.
This includes supporting infrastructure and traffic management techniques that help to achieve the desired social, economic and environmental outcomes.
Our experience in Australia
Our experience and skills in Australia include:
- Transport strategies – including advice to state government and local area traffic management plans for local government
- Public transport planning
- Parking management
- Transport assessments and mitigation measures
- Traffic impacts including intersection analysis and network modelling
- Economic evaluation and infrastructure improvement assessments and applications
- Road safety including strategy development
- Walking and cycling strategies, route assessments and audits
- Travel demand management and travel plans
- Rail network operational modelling and analysis