Single frame design can be erected in one lift
This solution reduced power outages and lessened the risk associated with lifting a larger number of smaller elements.
Our contribution to this project for Telstra included:
- Structural analysis and report for mobile phone Base Station antennas on an integral energy high voltage (HV) tower
- A removable head frame with six antennas, designed for easy construction and minimal outage
- Analysis for effects of strain tower and broken conductor condition
- 30m high voltage tower structural analysis using MS Tower and report for the additional antennas
- Designing fittings and completing structural checking for telecommunications equipment.
Subsequent project work involved the re-analysis of Horsley Park HV tower for Optus colocation.